Fayetteville Workers Compensation Attorney

Get Adobe Flash player

How long do I have to file a workers’ compensation claim?

You have 30 days after the accident to give notice of your injury to your employer. Giving this notice is not the same as filing a compensation claim, however. You have two years after to injury to file a claim with the Industrial Commission. It is important to note that you must file this claim yourself; the paperwork filed by your employer generally does not count as a compensation claim.

It is important not to procrastinate when handling a workers’ compensation claim. To discuss your claim with an experienced Raleigh workers’ compensation attorney, contact the offices of Scudder & Hedrick, PLLC at 919-851-3311.

Do I have a case?
Board Certified Fayetteville Workers Compensation Attorney
Contact Scudder & Hedrick

home  |  about the firm  |  attorney profiles  |  practice areas  |  faqs  |  articles  |  blog  |  contact us  |  privacy policy  |  sitemap  |  Log in

Fayetteville | Greenville | Kinston | Morehead City | New Bern | Samuel Scudder+

© Scudder & Hedrick, PLLC. All rights reserved.

Scudder & Hedrick, PLLC,
5104-D Western Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27606 | (919) 851-3311 | (Directions)

Disclaimer. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a attorney/client relationship.